The renovation project of a house in Liguria

The house in Liguria, recently completely restored, is a live-in gallery full of  Scandinavian and Brazilian design. The house is rented on a weekly base and the guests experience and interact directly with iconic furniture pieces. (http://casaleopoldo.net/) I find this proposal very innovative, it's like if the MOMA in NY would allow me to live in for a week! I had the chance to stay in Casa Leopoldo and I assure you it was great! We had had lunch on the Jacobsen table, I read a book on the Scapinelli chair, I was lying on a couch by Zalszupin, just to mention a few. I interacted with these objects and I've shared, for a short period of time, their story ... this feels good, no matter if you're a designer or not, what maters is to be surrounded by beautiful things. Everything else you can imagine by looking at these pictures....





 Good Job friends

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Personal Vision - part 2.5