From the web to the construction of pc glasses

 


I can finally say that I have succeeded. After about 4 years of research on the web, tests, prototypes, I managed to realize my project. I am very satisfied with the results obtained, my hypothesis that through the use of the Internet everything that has been imagined can be achieved is valid. If you reread my previous publications carefully, you will notice that the greatest difficulty was dealing with the topic of binocular vision. However, the studies done for Boing and the researches of MIT have suggested to me a simpler, more intuitive approach than the researches of the various universities around the world.I would like to draw up a detailed document on the studies done and the results obtained. Unfortunately in this pandemic period I cannot meet with some people who I consider strategic to draw up a scientific draft of the project, however I hope to be able to publish it online as soon as possible. It is always a great satisfaction to see the realization of one's ideas.

A greeting and see you soon

Mpag


Commenti

Post più popolari