Innovative creativity is a challenging process...

The design often has to deal with shape, flavor and character to new products. But sometimes companies have prevented the possibility to innovate the image and the feel of the product that they want the image conforms to the standard canons of what it should have. Let me explain a product BIO should be represented by a green image, natural perhaps made ​​of recycled material. I believe instead that the problems of the project must fall from everything, even if they consider some aspects. I wanted to share an experience I lived through and that I was not yet clear how this ends. But if we think carefully we realize that innovation is a difficult process and very long timeline. But if this all can use it to serve well, as you see fit. enjoy


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Personal Vision - part 2.5